Bangkok Art and Culture Centre invites all children to our Children’s Day 2015 with “Dek-Art@bacc 2015: Wonderful Journey” and enjoy various art activities, creative workshops, live performances and fun games.
- Coloured Sand Station (1st Floor): Be part of the giant coloured sand painting at the open space in front of BACC with Chalit Nakpawan.
- Cupcake Station (L Floor): Learn how to decorate cupcakes and have fun with fondant icing.
- Graffiti Kid Station (3rd Floor): Try your hands on graffiti at Graffiti Kid Station.
- Badge Station (3rd Floor): Make your own personal badge with your own hands.
- Clay Station (4th Floor): Have fun making clay animals at Clay Station.
- Paper Owl Station (4th Floor): Join creative collage paper workshop with Ajarn Imhathai Suwatthanasilp.
- Hanji Station (5th Floor): Learn how to fold paper the Korean style with a workshop by Korean Cultural Center.
- BACC CINEMA (5th Floor): Watch short films and animations for kids curated by Film Archive (Public Organization) and Indy TLa'Frame.
- Photo Exhibition by H.R.H. Pincess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn (9th Floor): Discover different views with guided tour of the exhibition and join our fun activity.
Dek-Art@bacc 2015: Wonderful Journey Performances
10.45 – 11.00 hrs. Introduction and games
11.00 - 11.30 hrs. Classical music performance by kids from Bangkok Symphony Music School (BSS)
11.30 – 12.00 hrs. Bubble Show
12.00 – 12.30 hrs. Mine performance by MUTE
13.15 – 13.30 hrs. Introduction and games
13.30 – 14.00 hrs. A traditional Thai performance “Lam Tad”
14.15 – 14.45 hrs. Music Performance by Music Library
14.45 – 15.00 hrs. Fun games
16.15 – 16.30 hrs. Introduction and games
16.30 – 17.00 hrs. Classical music performance by College of Music, Mahidol University
17.00 – 17.30 hrs. Khon Performance by Kids
17.30 – 18.00 hrs. Mime performance by BABYMIME
*Workshops and schedule are subject to change.
For more information Tel. 02 214 6630-8 ext. 534