BACC Art Space Sharing
Bangkok Art and Culture Centre would like to encourage artists and creators by offering our space for artists and cultural organisations that are affected by the COVID-19 situation to hold art events such as performance, drama, concert, workshop, or seminar free of charge from 1st July - 30th August 2020.
1. BACC offers rental space free of charge; the package doesn’t cover deposit and equipment fees.
2. Applicants must be artists, groups or art and culture organizations and is the original owner of the work.
3. BACC will mainly consider events and activities that are related to art.
4. Applicants must strictly comply with BACC's space usage regulations and our COVID-19 precautionary measures including social distancing and wearing a mask in the building.
5. Approval of the project is subject to BACC's consideration. Date, time and space are subject to change depending on availability.
6. Applicants must receive a written confirmation letter from BACC before proceeding to enter the space.
7. Each space has different conditions. For further inquiry please contact the Arts Network Department.
Click here to download the measures for space rental service during COVID-19 situation.
- Multi-function Room, 1st Floor (Size : 350 square meter / Limited to 100 people)
- Auditorium, 5th Floor (Size : 270 square meter / Limited to 100 people)
- Studio, 4th Floor (Size : 380 square meter / Limited to 100 people)
- Friends of bacc, 6th Floor (Approximate Size : 120 square meter / Limited to 50 people)
- Meeting Room 501, 5th Floor (Size : 80 square meter / Limited to 20 people)
- Meeting Room 502, 5th Floor (Size : 40 square meter / Limited to 10 people)
- Meeting Room 401, 4th Floor (Size : 70 square meter / Limited to 20 people)
- Meeting Room 402, 4th Floor (Size : 27 square meter / Limited to 6 people)
Date and Time
Available every Tuesday - Sunday throughout July - August 2020 (10.00 - 19.00 hrs.)
For activities that require set ups, we can offer space for multiple days within the Arts Network Department's consideration.
Apply by submitting the project through Google Form. Click
For more information, please contact
Arts Network Department
Tel. 02 214 6630 ext. 534
E-Archive Search System